Wednesday 22 June 2016

Getting a better view....

So, I walked into the lounge to see the cat like this


She is obviously trying to get a better view of the birds in the garden!! Things they get up to when they think you aren't watching eh?! Teen 2 said she'd like to strap a camera to her to see what she gets up to when we're not about and also to see where she wanders off to when she has "gone for a walk". 

Anyway here are a few picks of the flowers now they are starting to bloom


Taken on a clearly more sunny day than today haha

Hopefully the buds on the fuchsias will start to open if we ever get more than one day of sunshine. What is going on with our weather this year?! Monday heavy rain, Tuesday nice and sunny, today showery. I would just like it to be consistent, not necessarily 80 degrees, just nice enough to wear shorts and a t-shirt for more than one day in a row. The grass desperately needs cutting but it's just too soggy. I don't know about you but to rubbish weather just makes me want to curl up, eat and read a book. (See my previous post about what's on my kindle)

Toddle pip for now doodlebugs xx



No comments:

Post a Comment