Friday 3 June 2016

5 o'clock....... In the morning !!!!!

So, in my last post I said the girls were coming over. We have such a lovely evening, they arrived at about 8pm and I'd made a big jug of Pimms. We sat and chatted and chatted and chatted and ate some nibbles and drank numerous bottles of wine. One minute it was 8pm then it was 11.50pm and then it was 2.50am!!! This was when one of the girls chaps turned up to pick her up. This was the eve I found a new love for Gin, but not the tonic I brought, got a say unfortunately Tesco tonic is not nice. I have since discovered Fever Tree elderflower tonic and also Bottle Green elderflower tonic. I know it is triple the price but why ruin a decent gin with crap tonic haha

At around 4.30am one of the girls said "I can hear the birds waking up, we need to go home" I couldn't believe what time it was. Despite not feeling tired at that moment I can tell you, when my head hit the pillow at 5AM, yes 5AM I was out like a light.  Never in my whole life have I ever been to bed at 5am haha have I had a sheltered life??!!

I just had to take this photo of it getting light when I was going to bed !!


I also took a photo of my new favourite drink !!

Anyway, just wanted to share my latest antics with you all, I'll say toddle pip for now doodlebugs xx

Find me on Twitter @twoteensandacat
Let me know if you want me to do snapchat or Instagram too 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment