Wednesday 6 January 2016

Teen2 almost falls out of the window........

Eeeek !! So todays news, Teen2 nearly fell out the window.... no, I promise its not as bad as it sounds ! She was opening the window to let the cat out (no I don't know why the cat wanted to go out the window haha) and it was a bit stuck so she pushed it hard and almost went with it, scared us and the cat, half to death. I hasten to add, it was just the lounge window, not the first floor :-) after the initial shock, we all fell about laughing.
In other news, the cat only woke once last night, well this morning, at 5.10am. I think she just likes to check we are still there, I'm wondering if its because we left her alone for the night at new year, although I came back early-ish the next day to check on her, I wonder if she worries when she wakes and can't find us. Just a thought, I really have no idea, just hope her body clock sorts itself out soon.
It has been a calmer evening tonight, I pick Teen1 up on my way home from work on a Wednesday, so once we were in tonight, we were in, no rushing around thank goodness. My lovely hairdresser popped in to cut Teen1's hair as he is at work on Saturday when she comes to colour mine and cut Teen2's. Teen 2 has long hair and has decided to have the sides of it layered - a sign she is growing up?! I'll let you know how it goes at the weekend.
I don't want to ramble on about nothing and bore you all to death so I'm going to go in a minute. I had some idea's about what things to tell you going forward last night while I was in bed (!), some of which I cant remember now and wish I'd wrote them down. A sign I'm getting older maybe?!?
'til next time,
Toodle Pip Doodlebugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment