Sunday 3 January 2016

Deciding whether to start this blog !

27th December 2015 - A day of chilling....

I thought I'd share this post that I prepared a few days ago whilst I was debating whether to actually start this blog ......


So, it is two days after Christmas. The parents have gone home, Teen1 has been on the Playstation all day, so me and Teen2 have been chilling most of the day. She is recovering from a really bad bout of her sore throat virus again, which made it a bit of a rubbish Christmas, well apart from the presents of course.
Present opening went well, the kids were well chuffed with their presents, in fact the iPad doesn't seem to have left Teen2's hands since ! Teen1 has been multitasking - playing Playstation and watching YouTube on the iPad. Yes I know, an iPad is quite an extravagant present, especially one each, but Christmas is my time to spoil them and they were desperate for a new addition to their technology !
We are currently trying to decide what to have for tea. After two days of lots of food/roast dinners we are having trouble figuring out what we fancy ! I'll let you know what we decide on later !

 My view from the sofa as I type 😊


So, for tea, we ended up having sausage, mash & beans. Very yummy ! For pudding Teen1 had a Yorkie bar, Teen2 had cold custard with squirty cream, I had a sneaky few spoons of cold custard and then settled on the sofa with my chocolate orange to watch the darts 😉 
Both players (Barney v Bunting) played extremely well it was a very close match and could’ve gone either way. I love watching the darts at Christmas and New Year, in fact it was one of my reasons for subscribing to Sky Sports at £5 for 6 months on an offer!! To be fair I'll probably cancel it before the 6 months is up as we don't watch that much sport. 

I’m gonna sign off now as I'm extremely tired as I haven't slept great over the last few days due to Teen2 being poorly. My parents have been staying as it is Christmas, so I've slept in with Teen2 on her new day bed that has a pull out bed underneath (IKEA one its lush!) and my parents have had my bed. My dad woke early yesterday morning and Aimee work early this morning as she was coughing. Please please please, let us all get a decent nights kip!!

Cheerio for now doodlebugs xx

Ps let me know if you enjoyed reading this in the comments so I know if I am on the right track.!. Thanks very much


No comments:

Post a Comment