Monday 4 July 2016

All nighter.......

So, Teen2 had a sleepover the weekend before last. Well I say "sleep"over in the loosest possible way seeing as though they didn't actually sleep - at all !! Luckily it wasn't at my house I hasten to add and boy did we pay for it !

When she got home on the Sunday she insisted she wasn't tired but being a mum I can obviously tell she was. She was having none of it. She didn't want to go to her dads and I had to do a food shop so I left the house telling her to go to bed for a couple of hours - yes I got the look - and off I pootled. 

I came home about an hour and half later and crept in. I was unloading the shopping and I heard the tv go on.  Did she sleep? I have no idea but I think she at least had a lie down.

Enter grumpy child for the next few days.  I'm sure this won't be the last time she is up all night but hopefully she will be older by then and learn to go to bed, like I did 😀 

She did however have a wonderful time and brilliant laugh so if she is happy who am I to moan. I just had to bite my tongue when the attitude started. I have started saying "lips" when the attitude starts, what is it with the year 8 attitude ?!! Is anyone else finding this? Even Teen1 replies with its cus she is in year 8, all year 8's get attitude !!!! It's either attitude, drama or they live life like they are on YouTube. Please tell me it's not just mine.....

Tootle Pip for now Doodlebugs

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment